Kerensa Durr (left) and Sarah Ruh (right) first met in the 4th grade in Muncie, Indiana, and have now been friends for nearly 30 years. Both are artists, designers, and creative entrepreneurs, and have frequently collaborated on projects over the years.
In 2016, they joined forces to build an agency, and Fireglow Creative was born.
- Lives in an RV full-time with her husband and two dogs, Lucy and Kona.
- Studied Photography and Fashion Design at Savannah College of Art and Design
- Design and product strategy for global brands like Fossil, Seiko, and Luxottica
- Writer and photographer, blogging about life on the road at Drive Dive Devour
- Lives in West Lafayette, Indiana, with her husband, two daughters, and a cat.
- Studied Fine Art and English at Purdue University
- Managed marketing communications for the Texas Travel Industry Association and the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Artist who paints abstract art and expressionist landscapes
- Social Media Marketing
- Travel Blogging
- Web Design
- Marketing Communications
- Email Marketing